The COM-1827SOFT CPM MOD is a Continuous Phase Modulator written in generic VHDL.
The entire VHDL source code is deliverable. It is portable to a variety of FPGA targets
- CPM is a set of constant amplitude phase modulations well suited for operation through power amplifiers near saturation.
- Flexible programmable features:
- Symbol rate up to fclk/4, where fclk is the processing clock frequency
- FSK, MSK, GFSK, GMSK, PCM/FM, SOQPSK-MIL and SOQPSK-TG
- Programmable modulation index h
- Gaussian filter BT = 0.25, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7
- Provided with IP core:
- VHDL source code
- Matlab .m file for generating stimulus files for comparison purposes
- VHDL testbenches (back-to-back modem or stimulus file input)
- PRBS11 test sequence generator, AWGN noise generator