- L/S-band CPM transceiver to connect two IP networks over a wireless, satellite or cable link.
- modulation: MSK, GMSK (BT = 0.7,0.5,0.3 and 0.25),FSK, GFSK,PCM/FM,SOQPSK-MIL, SOQPSK-TG. Programmable symbol rate, up to 39.5 MSymbols/s
- These constant envelope modulations are ideal for operation through power amplifiers near saturation.
- Coherent demodulation for h = 0.5. Non-coherent demodulation for all other modulation indices h.
- Nominal frequency of operation: 950 – 2175 MHz for direct connection to external LNB or BUC. Customization to other frequency bands within 400 MHz - 3 GHz is included.
- Convolutional or Turbo code error correction
- Built-in TCP server with gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- Aluminum enclosure with rubberized end caps. L x W x H: 168.5mm x 138.96 mm x 40.98 mm.
- Supply voltage: 18 – 36VDC with reverse voltage and surge protection. (5.6V min when not supplying external LNB)
- Frequency reference: internal TCXO or input for an external, higher-stability 10 MHz frequency reference.
- Built-in tools: PRBS-11 pseudo-random test sequence, BER tester, AWGN generator, internal loopback mode.
- Carrier frequency error
COM-1928 continuous-mode CPM transceiver + IP router
COM-1827 continuous-mode CPM modem (digital module, no RF)