- IPv4 + IPv6 Internet protocol stack designed for 10Gigabit-speed Ethernet implementation on low-cost FPGAs.
- TCP servers (listening connections from remote clients, then bi-directional high-speed data transfer)
- UDP transmit and receive, either frame by frame with flexible addressing or streaming
- ARP and NDP for IP to MAC address association. Routing table with room for 128 MAC/IP records
- DHCP server for dynamic IP addresses assignment
- IGMP for IPv4 multicast UDP
- Modular and scalable architecture for multiple concurrent TCP connections and UDP ports.
- True TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE). All fast and repetitive tasks are implemented within:
- checksum generation and verification
- timeouts, re-transmissions, etc.
- Flexible real-time MAC/IP/Gateway addressing.
- VHDL source code included. Portable to any FPGA target capable of 156.25 MHz clock.
Buy$1800 COM-5502SOFT license
$2100 Bundle COM-5502SOFT(TCP servers) + COM-5503SOFT(TCP clients)
$300 Upgrade to bundle COM-5502SOFT(TCP servers) + COM-5503SOFT(TCP clients)