- IPv4 Internet protocol stack designed for Gigabit-speed Ethernet implementation on low-cost FPGAs.
- TCP servers (listening connections from remote clients, then bi-directional high-speed data transfer)
- UDP transmit and receive, either frame by frame with flexible addressing or streaming
- IGMP (for multicast UDP)
- ARP requests and replies. Routing table with room for 128 MAC/IP records
- DHCP server and client
- Modular and scalable architecture for multiple concurrent TCP connections and UDP ports.
- True TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE). All fast and repetitive tasks are implemented within:
- checksum generation and verification
- timeouts, re-transmissions, etc.
- Flexible real-time MAC/IP/Gateway addressing.
- Simple interface with COM-5401SOFT 10/100/1000 Ethernet MAC and Xilinx TEMAC
- Standard VHDL source code included. Portable to any FPGA target capable of 125 MHz clock.
GbE IP/UDP/TCP clients/DHCP client stack, VHDL/IP Core
10G IP/UDP/TCP server stack, VHDL/IP Core
10G IP/UDP/TCP clients/DHCP client stack, VHDL/IP Core
Other network IP cores
Development platform FPGA + GbE LAN
Buy$750 COM-5402SOFT license
$995 Bundle COM-5402SOFT(TCP servers) + COM-5403SOFT(TCP clients)
$245 Upgrade to bundle COM-5402SOFT(TCP servers) + COM-5403SOFT(TCP clients)