- L/S-band modem to connect two IP networks over a wireless, satellite or cable DSSS link. (for burst-mode see COM-1931)
- Direct-Sequence Spread-Spectrum (DSSS) modulation. Programmable chip rate, up to 40 Mchips/s
- Nominal frequency of operation: 950 – 2175 MHz for direct connection to external LNB or BUC. Customization to other frequency bands is possible.
- Acquisition: < 1 second for most configuration cases.
- Large frequency acquisition range: ±(chip_rate / 256)
- Spreading codes: Gold, Maximal length, Barker, GPS C/A
- Symbol rate: practical range from chip_rate/2047 to chip_rate/3. Maximum processing gain: 33 dB. Spreading factor: 3 to 2047
- Convolutional or Turbo code error correction
- Built-in IP router with gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- Aluminum enclosure with rubberized end caps. L x W x H: 168.5mm x 138.96 mm x 40.98 mm.
- Supply voltage: 18 - 36VDC with reverse voltage and surge protection. 5.6V min when no supplying external LNB power.
- Frequency reference: internal TCXO or input for an external, higher-stability 10 MHz frequency reference
- Built-in tools: PRBS-11 pseudo-random test sequence, BER tester, AWGN generator, internal loopback mode
FPGA latest configuration .bit file
ARM latest configuration .hex file
COM-1518SOFT DSSS demodulator, VHDL/IP core
COM-1519SOFT DSSS modulator, VHDL/IP core