- IP router/gateway & DHCP server VHDL source code designed for Gigabit-speed Ethernet implementation on low-cost FPGAs.
- IP forwarding, IP routing, differentiated services for Quality Of Service management
- co-located DHCP server automatically assigns IP addresses from a pool to facilitate LAN network management
- HDLC encapsulation (1-bit serial or 8-bit parallel) for transmission of IP frames over continuous link
- ARP requests and replies. Routing table with room for 512 MAC/IP records
- Typical application is to bridge islands of IP-based networks through satellite / wireless / cable modems:
- UDP video streaming
- IP datacasting
- Two-way IP communications
- VHDL source code included.
Complete VHDL/IP Core license agreement
Other network IP cores
Development platform FPGA + GbE LAN