- L/S-band modem to send and receive UDP frames over wireless, satellite or cable. (For continuous-mode see COM-1905)
- BPSK/QPSK modulation with coherent demodulation
- Convolutional or turbo-code error correction
- Nominal frequency of operation: 950 – 2175 MHz for direct connection to external LNB or BUC. Customization to other frequency bands is possible.
- Burst mode operation:
- Programmable fixed-length data frames from/to LAN/UDP ports
- Multiple frames transmitted efficiently with only 37-symbol separation
- Acquisition: 87-symbol preamble with no apriori knowledge of arrival time
- Large frequency acquisition range: +/- 20% of symbol rate with no apriori knowledge
- Programmable symbol rate up to 39.5 MSymbols/s
- Aluminum enclosure with rubberized end caps. L x W x H: 168.5mm x 138.96 mm x 40.98 mm.
- Supply voltage: 18 - 36VDC with reverse voltage and surge protection. 5.6V min when no supplying external LNB power.
- Frequency reference: internal TCXO or input for an external, higher-stability 10 MHz frequency reference
- Built-in tools: PRBS-11 pseudo-random test sequence, BER tester, AWGN generator, internal loopback mode
FPGA latest configuration .bit file
ARM latest configuration .hex file
COM-1802 burst PSK modem (digital module, no RF)
COM1802SOFT Burst PSK modem IP core
COM-1902 RF transceiver